Getting revved up over student car raffle
The names of four honor roll students from Manchester High School Central, Manchester Memorial High School and Manchester High School West were drawn Thursday by Mayor Ted Gatsas and AutoFair president Andy Crews as part of the ‘Make The Grade’ program.
Central High School: Jesse Roberts. Shanice Drysdale, Kaitlyn Landry and Emily Duchesne.
Memorial High School: Malibu Sprague, Kerri Cobb, Arianna Nadeau and Jessica Nadeau.
West High School: Debora Almeida, Corey Kosowicz, Abbey Calzini and Qi Qi Chen.
Each finalist will draw a key at random. Only one key will start the new, silver-grey Honda Civic valued at about $15,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Auburn Child Find clinic set - 0
- Rist defends his salary as interim Central principal - 5
- Londonderry band takes 1 trip for 2 parades - 0
- Londonderry students rewarded with indoor 'snowball' fight - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- $1 million cut from Nashua school budget - 0
- Video on molestation, shown to Manchester 3rd graders, upsets parents - 19
- Claremont high school’s renovation causes upset, sparks inspection - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler injured in Millsfield accident - 0
- Search under way for trio in Somersworth attempted armed robbery - 0
- Nashua teen charged with robbery - 0
- U.S. attorneys general urge Wal-Mart, other retailers to stop selling tobacco - 2
- Area firefighters save Nottingham home after chimney fire spreads - 0
- Manchester police search for bank robber - 0
- Police investigating possible stabbing of man, 22, on Lake Avenue - 1
- As city health costs soar, ‘wellness’ post pushed in Manchester - 12
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents