Getting revved up over student car raffle
The names of four honor roll students from Manchester High School Central, Manchester Memorial High School and Manchester High School West were drawn Thursday by Mayor Ted Gatsas and AutoFair president Andy Crews as part of the ‘Make The Grade’ program.
Central High School: Jesse Roberts. Shanice Drysdale, Kaitlyn Landry and Emily Duchesne.
Memorial High School: Malibu Sprague, Kerri Cobb, Arianna Nadeau and Jessica Nadeau.
West High School: Debora Almeida, Corey Kosowicz, Abbey Calzini and Qi Qi Chen.
Each finalist will draw a key at random. Only one key will start the new, silver-grey Honda Civic valued at about $15,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester teachers to hold 2nd contract vote following voting hours complaints - 9
- Alton educator selected as NH Teacher of the Year - 0
- USNH: Restore funding and we'll freeze tuition - 5
- Manchester, Hooksett will resume schools conversation - 2
- River Valley Community College planning for new president's inauguration - 0
- Singing a nationwide national anthem at St. Anselm College in Manchester - 0
- Manchester teachers union has contract concerns - 0
- Litchfield school superintendent surprised by board's decision - 0
- State, Lyndeborough agree on school bond repayment plan - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof