Getting revved up over student car raffle
The names of four honor roll students from Manchester High School Central, Manchester Memorial High School and Manchester High School West were drawn Thursday by Mayor Ted Gatsas and AutoFair president Andy Crews as part of the ‘Make The Grade’ program.
Central High School: Jesse Roberts. Shanice Drysdale, Kaitlyn Landry and Emily Duchesne.
Memorial High School: Malibu Sprague, Kerri Cobb, Arianna Nadeau and Jessica Nadeau.
West High School: Debora Almeida, Corey Kosowicz, Abbey Calzini and Qi Qi Chen.
Each finalist will draw a key at random. Only one key will start the new, silver-grey Honda Civic valued at about $15,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua fourth-graders show significant gains in science - 0
- UNH math professor earns prestigious MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- School emergency notification system to launch in Londonderry - 0
- New Nashua computer curriculum stresses exam, lifetime skills - 0
- Manchester teachers to hold 2nd contract vote following voting hours complaints - 24
- Alton educator selected as NH Teacher of the Year - 0
- USNH: Restore funding and we'll freeze tuition - 5
- Manchester, Hooksett will resume schools conversation - 2
- River Valley Community College planning for new president's inauguration - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too