Getting revved up over student car raffle
The names of four honor roll students from Manchester High School Central, Manchester Memorial High School and Manchester High School West were drawn Thursday by Mayor Ted Gatsas and AutoFair president Andy Crews as part of the ‘Make The Grade’ program.
Central High School: Jesse Roberts. Shanice Drysdale, Kaitlyn Landry and Emily Duchesne.
Memorial High School: Malibu Sprague, Kerri Cobb, Arianna Nadeau and Jessica Nadeau.
West High School: Debora Almeida, Corey Kosowicz, Abbey Calzini and Qi Qi Chen.
Each finalist will draw a key at random. Only one key will start the new, silver-grey Honda Civic valued at about $15,000.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Manchester middle school principal accused of chokehold cleared, back to work - 3
- Manchester makes move to outsource student driver education program - 3
- Nashua education board chair concerned about test scores - 0
- Dartmouth scholar to co-lead Arctic initiative - 0
- Manchester school health costs down, but plans called 'generous' - 0
- Manchester school board reaffirms 'get tough' policy for student assaults - 3
- Pinkerton Academy to issue refunds to sending towns - 0
- New Boston firefighters share safety tips with elementary school students - 0
- Public hearing on proposed school bonds - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 10
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0