Activist resident launches alternative UNH logo search
Grant Bosse, a conservative activist associated with the Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy, formed the Facebook page “Wildcat Logo Search” to develop an alternative to three logos submitted by a New York City design firm.
“While many of us question whether the iconic silhouette of Thompson Hall needs to be replaced, much less at a cost of $100,000, most everyone agrees that UNH students, alumni, and friends can do better,” Bosse said.
UNH is soliciting comment from faculty and staff about three proposals submitted by Chermayeff & Geismar & Haviv. It plans to ask students soon about the submissions.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 22
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 5
- Public be damned: Litchfield latest example - 2
- NH's 9/11 victims: We cannot forget - 0
- Celebrating Stark: And America, in Manchester - 0
- NH's Obamabots: Taking their cues from party bosses - 57
- Spending & voting: MayDay's wasted money - 5
- For the NH GOP: Two new stars - 13
- 9/11 memories revived: 'A quiet, unyielding anger' - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?