Bishop Libasci to ordain 2 at St. Joseph Cathedral
Men studying for the priesthood are ordained as transitional deacons prior to beginning their final year of study before ordination to the priesthood. Some of the duties assigned to deacons include preaching at Mass, baptizing, and celebrating weddings.
Zgonc, 30, graduated from the University of Toledo in 2005 and worked as a human resources representative at BAE Systems in Nashua. He entered St. Mary Seminary in Baltimore in the fall of 2008.
The Diocese of Manchester currently has 12 men preparing for the priesthood at seminaries in Baltimore, Md., Brighton, Mass., and Providence, R.I.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chara's 'Gordie' lifts Bruins over Rangers - 0
- Bruin’s effort a turkey in 6-1 loss to Detroit - 0
- Krug lifts Bruins over Penguins in OT - 0
- B's top Hurricanes in overtime - 0
- Blues tip Bruins in shootout - 0
- Soderberg, Smith lead Bruins to victory - 0
- Strong third period helps Senators end Bruins hex - 0
- Former Monarchs lift Kings over Islanders - 0
- Lucic goal lifts Bruins to overtime victory - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466