Bishop Libasci to ordain 2 at St. Joseph Cathedral
Men studying for the priesthood are ordained as transitional deacons prior to beginning their final year of study before ordination to the priesthood. Some of the duties assigned to deacons include preaching at Mass, baptizing, and celebrating weddings.
Zgonc, 30, graduated from the University of Toledo in 2005 and worked as a human resources representative at BAE Systems in Nashua. He entered St. Mary Seminary in Baltimore in the fall of 2008.
The Diocese of Manchester currently has 12 men preparing for the priesthood at seminaries in Baltimore, Md., Brighton, Mass., and Providence, R.I.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pearl Harbor survivors remember attack - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
- Family wants remains of Swanzey sailor killed at Pearl Harbor returned for NH burial - 1
- Study of New Hampshire veterans spurs drive to help them - 0
- Wreath laid on Pierce grave in Concord - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize Air Force veteran Dieter - 0
- Meredith man gets McQuillen Award for service to vets - 0
- Wright Museum in Wolfeboro to preserve Walter Healy's story - 0
- Auburn students get special visitor - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 2
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466