Currier offers free admission for military members and families on Memorial Day
Admission is free for children age 17 and under.
The National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and more than 1,500 museums across America collaborate to offer free admission to all active duty military personnel and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Guests are asked to show their military ID for free admission.
Museum hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Open until 8 p.m. the first Thursday of every month. Closed Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem - 9
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 19
- Surprise, surprise: Obamacare funds abortions - 60
- Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over - 8
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 12
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem