Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Wanted: Shaun Springer
"Fugitive of the Week" Shaun Springer, 27, is wanted on two outstanding felony warrants, including second degree assault by choking in Portsmouth and assault with intent to murder involving discharge of a firearm in Lynn, Mass.
Springer has family and friends in the Boston/Lynn metro areas of Massachusetts and ties to the Seacoast, according to U.S. Deputy Marshall Jeffrey White Jr.
"We are looking to get additional coverage in an effort to get more tips that will likely lead to the location and arrest of Springer," White said.
Spring is a black male, 5'8", 200 pounds, with black hair. His last known residence was in Portsmouth.
If you spot Springer, do not attempt to apprehend him yourself. Report any information to the U.S. Marshall Service at 603-225-1632 or 1-877-WANTED-2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 7
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917