High School Lacrosse: Trinity a pushover no longer
After three years of toiling through forgettable seasons, the only senior on the Pioneers has helped lead his team to the playoffs for the first time in the program’s near decade history.
Trinity finished the Division III regular season with a record of 7-7 and will likely be on the road for the first round of the tournament on Tuesday.
THE PIONEERS aren’t the only ones who made some big strides in Div. III this year. The team they lost their regular-season finale to, Manchester West, has also come a long way over the past four seasons.
THERE’S A REASON why the Bedford girls’ lacrosse team is 12-3: It has some good college talent.
Four seniors on the team will be playing at the next level next year. They are Alex Fink at Stonehill, Caitlin Heaps at Colby, Morgan Linehan at Roger Williams and Shannen Healy at the University of New England.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- H.S. Football: Knight leads South past North - 0
- H.S. Football: Trinity, with all the trimmings, runs past Central - 3
- Unchained following 34 years, Thursday's Turkey Bowl is Paul Boucher's last game - 1
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Motivation aplenty for Central and Trinity in Manchester's annual Turkey Bowl - 3
- Martinez, Rodriguez lift Salem past Lawrence - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: On any given Thursday - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Crimson glide - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: This year, No. 1 is a no-doubter - 1
READER COMMENTS: 33
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council