State puts out call for foster parents
"The children who are in need of foster care have had difficult lives because of parental neglect, abandonment, exposure to drugs and alcohol, and physical, emotional or sexual abuse," the release said.
More information on becoming a foster or adoptive parent is available at dhhs.nh.gov/dcyf/adoption/index.htm or by calling 271-4711.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.