Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
Andrew Decoito, 22, is being held at the Rockingham County jail after his arraignment Wednesday on several charges stemming from a police pursuit on April 14 in which he allegedly drove at 80 mph on Sandown Road - a street with a posted limit of 30 mph.
In that incident, police allege Decoito used an AR-15 to fire as many as 30 rounds at an occupied car as it sped from his residence.
The car continued to "speed north" on Sandown Road at speeds of approximately 80 mph, the affidavit said.
He drove toward a wooded area behind the home and then ran off on foot, according to the affidavit.
Boissonneault later identified Decoito as the driver of the car through previous booking photos. A person at the home also confirmed that Decoito was the driver, the affidavit said.
Decoito is charged with speeding, reckless operation, two counts of disobeying a police officer, failure to yield at a stop sign, resisting arrest, driving after suspension and breach of bail conditions.
When Groveland police learned that he was wanted, Decoito allegedly gave a false name and became aggressive.
Decoito was arraigned Wednesday on the Fremont charges and ordered held on $2,500 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Total Votes: 917