Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
Andrew Decoito, 22, is being held at the Rockingham County jail after his arraignment Wednesday on several charges stemming from a police pursuit on April 14 in which he allegedly drove at 80 mph on Sandown Road - a street with a posted limit of 30 mph.
In that incident, police allege Decoito used an AR-15 to fire as many as 30 rounds at an occupied car as it sped from his residence.
The car continued to "speed north" on Sandown Road at speeds of approximately 80 mph, the affidavit said.
He drove toward a wooded area behind the home and then ran off on foot, according to the affidavit.
Boissonneault later identified Decoito as the driver of the car through previous booking photos. A person at the home also confirmed that Decoito was the driver, the affidavit said.
Decoito is charged with speeding, reckless operation, two counts of disobeying a police officer, failure to yield at a stop sign, resisting arrest, driving after suspension and breach of bail conditions.
When Groveland police learned that he was wanted, Decoito allegedly gave a false name and became aggressive.
Decoito was arraigned Wednesday on the Fremont charges and ordered held on $2,500 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 6
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill