Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth
Two men and two women have been charged with felony sale of heroin. All charges are alleged to have occurred in the Gosling Meadows housing complex. Police said because the sales occurred on a Housing Authority property, the people arrested may be subject to enhanced penalties.
Portsmouth police detectives and members of the Seacoast Emergency Response Team executed search warrants on 25 Weald Road and 32 Gosling Road beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Delanae Sykes, 30, of 25 Weald Road is facing two felony counts of sale of heroin; Gary Murray, 60, of 25 Weald Road is facing one count of sale of heroin; Gregory Watson, 45, of 25 Weald Road, is facing five counts of sale of heroin; and Caroline Paradis, 43, of 32 Gosling Road is facing two counts of sale of heroin and one count of possession of a controlled drug, felony level.
Jonathan Barrett, 23, is described as 6 feet 2 inches tall, 180 pounds, with brown hair.
Police said Friday's warrants were a result of many months of investigation into the sale of heroin in the neighborhood.
Members of the Kittery, Maine, Police Department and the Rockingham County Sheriff's Narcotics Task Force assisted in the investigation.
Police said they expect to file additional charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 7
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 4
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 2
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 11
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917