Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Massachusetts cab driver robbed in Pelham
Police said a man who hailed a Checker Cab. Co. taxi in Lowell, Mass., had the cabbie drive him to Tyngsborough, Mass., but provided directions that led to Pelham.
Near Blackstone Circle in Pelham, the man allegedly asked the driver to pull over so he could retrieve a dropped cell phone. When the driver tried to help the man find the phone, the robber pushed the driver's head against the dashboard and stole about $125 in cash that the driver had pulled out to make change for the man.
The robber then ordered the cab driver to drive him to Dracut, Mass., where he took off on foot.
Police describe the robber as a pale white male in his 30s, over 6 feet in height, and wearing a blue fleece zippered jacket and blue jeans. Anyone with information about the robbery or the suspect is asked to call Pelham police at 635-2411
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917