Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Massachusetts cab driver robbed in Pelham
Police said a man who hailed a Checker Cab. Co. taxi in Lowell, Mass., had the cabbie drive him to Tyngsborough, Mass., but provided directions that led to Pelham.
Near Blackstone Circle in Pelham, the man allegedly asked the driver to pull over so he could retrieve a dropped cell phone. When the driver tried to help the man find the phone, the robber pushed the driver's head against the dashboard and stole about $125 in cash that the driver had pulled out to make change for the man.
The robber then ordered the cab driver to drive him to Dracut, Mass., where he took off on foot.
Police describe the robber as a pale white male in his 30s, over 6 feet in height, and wearing a blue fleece zippered jacket and blue jeans. Anyone with information about the robbery or the suspect is asked to call Pelham police at 635-2411
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424