Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Massachusetts cab driver robbed in Pelham
Police said a man who hailed a Checker Cab. Co. taxi in Lowell, Mass., had the cabbie drive him to Tyngsborough, Mass., but provided directions that led to Pelham.
Near Blackstone Circle in Pelham, the man allegedly asked the driver to pull over so he could retrieve a dropped cell phone. When the driver tried to help the man find the phone, the robber pushed the driver's head against the dashboard and stole about $125 in cash that the driver had pulled out to make change for the man.
The robber then ordered the cab driver to drive him to Dracut, Mass., where he took off on foot.
Police describe the robber as a pale white male in his 30s, over 6 feet in height, and wearing a blue fleece zippered jacket and blue jeans. Anyone with information about the robbery or the suspect is asked to call Pelham police at 635-2411
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917