Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Massachusetts cab driver robbed in Pelham
Police said a man who hailed a Checker Cab. Co. taxi in Lowell, Mass., had the cabbie drive him to Tyngsborough, Mass., but provided directions that led to Pelham.
Near Blackstone Circle in Pelham, the man allegedly asked the driver to pull over so he could retrieve a dropped cell phone. When the driver tried to help the man find the phone, the robber pushed the driver's head against the dashboard and stole about $125 in cash that the driver had pulled out to make change for the man.
The robber then ordered the cab driver to drive him to Dracut, Mass., where he took off on foot.
Police describe the robber as a pale white male in his 30s, over 6 feet in height, and wearing a blue fleece zippered jacket and blue jeans. Anyone with information about the robbery or the suspect is asked to call Pelham police at 635-2411
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 7
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 3
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 9
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 1
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917