Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Massachusetts cab driver robbed in Pelham
Police said a man who hailed a Checker Cab. Co. taxi in Lowell, Mass., had the cabbie drive him to Tyngsborough, Mass., but provided directions that led to Pelham.
Near Blackstone Circle in Pelham, the man allegedly asked the driver to pull over so he could retrieve a dropped cell phone. When the driver tried to help the man find the phone, the robber pushed the driver's head against the dashboard and stole about $125 in cash that the driver had pulled out to make change for the man.
The robber then ordered the cab driver to drive him to Dracut, Mass., where he took off on foot.
Police describe the robber as a pale white male in his 30s, over 6 feet in height, and wearing a blue fleece zippered jacket and blue jeans. Anyone with information about the robbery or the suspect is asked to call Pelham police at 635-2411
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown calls on Shaheen to back bill targeting ISIS - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917