Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter
Family and friends have been invited to the 1 p.m. service for Nancy (Champion) Lanza, the 52-year-old mother who had lived in Kingston for many years before moving to Connecticut.
Lanza's family was deeply rooted in Kingston - the town where she grew up and was a 1978 graduate of Sanborn Regional High School.
Lanza left Kingston in 1998 and moved to Newtown with her family, which included Adam, who was then 6, and his older brother, Ryan. She later divorced from her husband, Peter.
A private service attended by Lanza's family was held Dec. 20 at an undisclosed location.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth