Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter
Family and friends have been invited to the 1 p.m. service for Nancy (Champion) Lanza, the 52-year-old mother who had lived in Kingston for many years before moving to Connecticut.
Lanza's family was deeply rooted in Kingston - the town where she grew up and was a 1978 graduate of Sanborn Regional High School.
Lanza left Kingston in 1998 and moved to Newtown with her family, which included Adam, who was then 6, and his older brother, Ryan. She later divorced from her husband, Peter.
A private service attended by Lanza's family was held Dec. 20 at an undisclosed location.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917