Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Boscawen man accused of waving gun at driver
State police arrested Stephen Jackson, 28, in Boscawen, after they were able to locate his vehicle based on a description from the other driver.
The driver called police after observing Jackson allegedly driving erratically and brandishing a handgun. The caller said Jackson waved the gun in a threatening manner and then pointed the gun at him.
State police, aided by the Boscawen Police Department, interviewed Jackson, and during the investigation, troopers recovered a loaded 9mm pistol from Jackson's car.
Jackson was arrested and transported to the state police barracks in Concord. He has been charged with felony criminal threatening and driving while intoxicated, subsequent offense.
Jackson will be arraigned June 15 in Hooksett District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'