Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Danville man, 19, facing sentencing in 2010 fatal crash
Cameron Dearborn, 19, is expected to be sentenced on June 7 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Dearborn was ordered held without bail after a jury convicted him on March 29 of two counts of negligent homicide and aggravated driving while intoxicated for crashing a friend's car and killing Traficante.
Prosecutors provided a copy of the recorded jail calls to Judge N. William Delker to listen to prior to next Friday's sentencing hearing.
"This statement shows that he either did not testify truthfully when he said that he did not remember, or he is not being truthful when he claims that he was not driving," Johnson said in the court motion.
"(His) demeanor during the trial indicates that he was not taking the matter or his actions seriously," Johnson said in her argument. "He was playing with his cellphone and laughing and joking with his friends and family during breaks in the proceedings."
Defense lawyer Kenneth Bernard has yet to respond to the sentencing memorandum.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Copper stolen from old Salem school
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424