Bike Week to mark 90th anniversary
The oldest motorcycle rally in the country, Laconia Motorcycle Week runs June 8 to 16.
St. Clair said he has talked to many Midwesterners planning to make their first visit to Motorcycle Week to be part of its 90th Anniversary.
Popular events include riding up Mt. Washington's Auto Road, which is restricted to motorcycles Monday and Thursday of Motorcycle Week.
One tour takes motorcyclists on hill climbs in Canaan. And, for the first time, a self-guided tour of working farms across New Hampshire will be available to bikers.
Last year, unofficial estimates showed about 250,000 people visited Laconia at some point during the nine-day event and pumped about $200 million into the economy.
For more information, call 366-2000.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.