Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Lost runner from Spofford spends night in Pisgah State Park
At approximately 11:45 p.m. Saturday, state conservation officers were notified that Sean Hennigan, 20, of Spofford was reported lost somewhere in the vicinity of the Kilburn Loop Trail. After a brief search by friends and family, the student’s mother, Karen Hennigan, contacted authorities to report that her son had gone for a hike near Kilburn Pond and had not returned.
Hennigan told conservation officers that his planned run had taken longer than he expected, and when he attempted to take a shortcut he became lost.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bow officer on Mount Everest climb survives avalanche - 0
- Ice Out Declared on Forest Lake - 0
- Lake Winnipesaukee ice-out expected today - 0
- The 2014 winners of the Manchester Historic Association historic preservation awards - 0
- Perkins retiring from Jackson Ski Touring Foundation - 0
- Earth Day events sprouting up in Milton this week - 0
- AHEAD program hits $50K mark for housing initiative - 0
- Hooksett voters sound off on rejected Pinkerton contract - 0
- Cannon closes out season with 46 trails open - 0
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
Lake Winnipesaukee ice-out expected today
Ice Out Declared on Forest Lake
Win tickets to see Cirque du Soleil: Varekai
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing