Lost runner from Spofford spends night in Pisgah State Park
At approximately 11:45 p.m. Saturday, state conservation officers were notified that Sean Hennigan, 20, of Spofford was reported lost somewhere in the vicinity of the Kilburn Loop Trail. After a brief search by friends and family, the student’s mother, Karen Hennigan, contacted authorities to report that her son had gone for a hike near Kilburn Pond and had not returned.
Hennigan told conservation officers that his planned run had taken longer than he expected, and when he attempted to take a shortcut he became lost.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Longtime Goffstown resident remembered for his service - 0
- Great-granddaughter's effort gets late Colebrook chief on memorial - 0
- Souhegan Valley Chamber party will benefit Chaplain’s Emergency Relief Fund in Milford - 0
- New president named for memorial fund named after Greenland Chief Michael Maloney - 0
- Our Gourmet: A taste of Japan, just off Interstate 93 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Two ciders worth raising in a toast - 0
- Former NH resident Aliy Zirkle takes second in Iditarod after losing lead - 0
- Building on Hope provides boost for Amherst nonprofit - 0
- ‘Bow Wow Bedford’ to offer micro-chipping, rabies shots - 0
2014-2015 Wildlife Rule Hearings Set
Search for the Shamrock
In loving defense of the humble, comfy clog
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'