Lost runner from Spofford spends night in Pisgah State Park
At approximately 11:45 p.m. Saturday, state conservation officers were notified that Sean Hennigan, 20, of Spofford was reported lost somewhere in the vicinity of the Kilburn Loop Trail. After a brief search by friends and family, the student’s mother, Karen Hennigan, contacted authorities to report that her son had gone for a hike near Kilburn Pond and had not returned.
Hennigan told conservation officers that his planned run had taken longer than he expected, and when he attempted to take a shortcut he became lost.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Classic Rock Roll Of Honour: Live Performances Announced for 11/4 Ceremony From Kings Of Chaos, California Breed, Rival Sons & Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts - 0
- Salem board honors former superintendent - 0
- Subdivision road work in Salem under scrutiny - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Concord Grange readying for Christmas parade - 0
- Student's service project honors mom fighting MS - 0
- A tailgate trick-or-treat in Mason - 0
- Pats Peak previews winter with fall fun - 0
- Portion control may be cutting into Salem lunch program - 0
- Guitar Center and DIRECTV feature iconic guitarist SLASH In Original 2-Part Documentary and live concert event - 0
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
A tailgate trick-or-treat in Mason