Lost runner from Spofford spends night in Pisgah State Park
At approximately 11:45 p.m. Saturday, state conservation officers were notified that Sean Hennigan, 20, of Spofford was reported lost somewhere in the vicinity of the Kilburn Loop Trail. After a brief search by friends and family, the student’s mother, Karen Hennigan, contacted authorities to report that her son had gone for a hike near Kilburn Pond and had not returned.
Hennigan told conservation officers that his planned run had taken longer than he expected, and when he attempted to take a shortcut he became lost.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A Riesling from the South Coast of Mass. - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing relative’s home - 0
- Attorney honored for work helping immigrants - 1
- New breakfast, lunch diner opens in Hooksett - 0
- Going on pothole patrol in Goffstown - 0
- Salem group continues push to raise money for bicycle path - 0
- Spring a busy time on the Londonderry Rail Trail - 0
- Fish & Game Issues Warning about Life-threatening Polar Plunge Trend - 0
- Hooksett officials move to correct election error - 0
New breakfast, lunch diner opens in Hooksett
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Still a sweet spot in downtown Nashua
A Riesling from the South Coast of Mass.
Attorney honored for work helping immigrants
Shamrock count winners
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'