Lost runner from Spofford spends night in Pisgah State Park
At approximately 11:45 p.m. Saturday, state conservation officers were notified that Sean Hennigan, 20, of Spofford was reported lost somewhere in the vicinity of the Kilburn Loop Trail. After a brief search by friends and family, the student’s mother, Karen Hennigan, contacted authorities to report that her son had gone for a hike near Kilburn Pond and had not returned.
Hennigan told conservation officers that his planned run had taken longer than he expected, and when he attempted to take a shortcut he became lost.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Down to Earth: The best parts of this NH summer - 0
- Revised plans for Salem High School renovation satisfy board - 0
- Neighbor blames school renovations for home flooding - 0
- Swing band to perform Sunday at Manchester bandstand - 0
- Open Doors Manchester offers look at city's art, culture - 0
- Four NH state parks celebrate 50th anniversary - 0
- Deerfield Heritage Commission offers glimpse into town's storied history - 0
- Derry cyclist makes cause a family affair - 0
- Hearing continues on Salem senior living facility - 0
Acres of summer color, without irrigation
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's