Lost runner from Spofford spends night in Pisgah State Park
At approximately 11:45 p.m. Saturday, state conservation officers were notified that Sean Hennigan, 20, of Spofford was reported lost somewhere in the vicinity of the Kilburn Loop Trail. After a brief search by friends and family, the student’s mother, Karen Hennigan, contacted authorities to report that her son had gone for a hike near Kilburn Pond and had not returned.
Hennigan told conservation officers that his planned run had taken longer than he expected, and when he attempted to take a shortcut he became lost.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- ‘Champions on Ice’ lacing up in NH - 0
- Nashua's Rivier University hosts 70-year-old NH artist's first showing - 0
- 'Art From the Attic' and 'Transitions' at New Hampshire Art Association - 0
- Acappella ensemble hopes to raise, and help replace, roof - 0
- Jayson Twombly's needlework exhibit in Laconia - 0
- Oil painter James M. O'Brien artist of the month at Exeter Fine Crafts - 0
- Aerosmith 'Let Rock Rule' concert screenings in NH - 0
- Vanessa Trien and her lively band at Redfern Center in Keene - 0
- Stained glass artist Susanna Ries and oil painter John Sweeney present 'Flying Colors' - 0
Granite State launches literary hall of fame
Harrigan closes up camp
Gilford father files civil rights suit against police over arrest at school board meeting