Firm will collect $65k for work on UNH logo
UNH spokeswoman Erika Mantz said the amount would cover "services that have already been provided," including "market research; many, many hours of meeting with faculty, staff, students, alums, and others; initial design work and transfer of ownership of that work."
"The first was lame and boring, and I wouldn't have known what I was looking at if someone hadn't said 'UNH.' The second was unintelligible. The third is garish and really just looks awful," was one comment submitted to UNH.
UNH President Mark Huddleston said the decision to redesign the current logo, which features the clock tower at Thompson Hall, has sparked "considerable creative input" from students, faculty, staff, alumni and others in the UNH community.
Mantz said the rest of the money committed to the project will not be paid "if the full scope of branding work is not done."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth