Wilton-Lyndeborough names new superintendent
Tyrie, who will assume her responsibilities on July 1, is currently serving as the assistant superintendent and district curriculum and assessment administrator for the Nantucket School District in Massachusetts.
She also served as superintendent in Henniker and worked in both Franklin, NH and Plymouth, Mass.
“We could not be happier that she will be sharing her abundance of experience and knowledge with our district,” said an announcement from the school board.
The New Hampshire Union Leader sued the school district in order to gain access to documents from the investigation, but beyond the minutes from the meeting during which Ebel submitted his resignation, the court upheld the district’s right to keep the investigation itself sealed.
LaPlante will leave the position on June 30.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 19
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 48
- No news is bad news: Hassan goes to CDC school - 9
- No right to know: Our silent superintendent - 1
- Boutin for Senate: Constituent service for District 16 - 5
- Sanborn for Senate: The obvious choice in District 9 - 2
- Secret arrests: Names contradict ICE narrative - 4
- Little for Senate: A voice for the Upper Valley - 1
- Edwards for Senate: A driven leader for Dist. 4 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 5 to vie for High Tech Council's Product of Year - 0
- Ebola galvanizes workers battling to join unions - 0
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports - 0
- Nashua board questions alcohol sales at performances at auditorium in middle school - 0
- Keene State College holds student forum on pumpkin riot - 1
- GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy court - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar