Wilton-Lyndeborough names new superintendent
Tyrie, who will assume her responsibilities on July 1, is currently serving as the assistant superintendent and district curriculum and assessment administrator for the Nantucket School District in Massachusetts.
She also served as superintendent in Henniker and worked in both Franklin, NH and Plymouth, Mass.
“We could not be happier that she will be sharing her abundance of experience and knowledge with our district,” said an announcement from the school board.
The New Hampshire Union Leader sued the school district in order to gain access to documents from the investigation, but beyond the minutes from the meeting during which Ebel submitted his resignation, the court upheld the district’s right to keep the investigation itself sealed.
LaPlante will leave the position on June 30.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- George Will: Our adolescent President - 2
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama stuck in his own Keystone pipeline trap - 2
- Catherine Provencher : We need to do more to teach financial literacy in NH - 9
- Diana Lacey : Casinos can end NH's long-term budget woes - 11
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: I'm with Washington Post on school choice - 1
- Thomas Sowell : Where liberalism creates $1.5 million starter homes - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: Why we sued to overturn NH's education tax credit - 5
- David Harsanyi: No, the right doesn’t want you to get sick and die - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama’s lame sock hop with Putin - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 1
- Hollis citizens speaking out against controversial gas pipeline - 4
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 1
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’