PLAISTOW - Police are seeking the public's help to find a 13-year-old Timberlane Regional Middle School student who did not return home from school Friday afternoon.
Missing-person fliers were posted in Plaistow Saturday as the search began for Sophie Cesati, who was reported as a runaway juvenile to police just before 6:30 p.m. Friday when she failed to arrive home from school at her usual time of 2:45 p.m.
Police Lt. William Baldwin said the Plaistow girl was last seen at the school, on Greenough Road, about 2:30 p.m. and never boarded the school bus.
Police believe her disappearance may stem from online conversations she's had through social media websites, Baldwin said.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call their local police department or the Plaistow Police Department at 382-1200.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Keystone bill passes U.S. House