New 1,000-mile ATV trail system to be unveiled June 15
STEWARTSTOWN — Ride the Wilds, Coos County, a new 1,000-mile all-terrain vehicle trail system throughout Northern New Hampshire, will get its unveiling Saturday, June 15, at Coleman State Park.
The event, presented by the North Country OHRV Coalition, New Hampshire Bureau of Trails and the North Country Chamber of Commerce, will begin with a ceremony and ribbon-cutting at noon. Guided tours will be available throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. to those with registered ATVs.
The Coalition consists of 16 OHRV clubs along with two Coos County chambers of commerce.
For more information, log onto nhgrand.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The Wailin' Jennys take the Plymouth stage - 0
- ACT ONE presents See Rock City - 0
- Visit Fish and Game at the Fairs - 0
- Mosquito spraying in Pelham to be done Monday, Tuesday - 0
- Merrimack to replace bridge over Baboosic River - 3
- Derry Councilors launch Spacetown T-shirt campaign - 0
- Waterville Valley Resort set to offer ‘Most Spectacular Bike Race’ in September - 0
- Mosquito spraying to begin next week in Pelham - 0
- Historic Merrimack bridge to be replaced - 0
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
All aboard for a ride and nature tour
Poll: Brown makes gains on Sen. Shaheen
Market Basket: Analysts point to debt
AG asked to investigate Hemingway campaign donations after complaint filed by Grantham attorney with Sununu ties