Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Task force makes drug arrests in Claremont and Newport
Police said the Claremont suspects were charged with distribution of cocaine and OxyContin, while the pair arrested in Newport were accused of distribution of marijuana.
“It certainly disrupts it for a period of time,” Scott said. “It has been an issue both locally and statewide for the past several years.”Claremont police arrested Karthryn Burnash, 24; William Rawling, 24; Jonathan Baldwin, 27; Gary Desilets, 32; Robert Simoneau, 39 and Douglas Desilets, 30, all of Claremont.All were released on personal recognizance bail ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 and face probable cause hearings later this month in Claremont District Court.
McElroy and Quimby are free on $10,000 personal recognizance bail.
They face arraignment on August 20 in Newport District Court.
“This is an ongoing investigation, involving the Attorney General’s Drug Task force and Newport, Claremont and Sunapee police,” said Newport Police Chief James Burroughs. “The investigation is ongoing, additional charges and arrests are expected.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 4
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 1
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917