Goffstown Methodist Church now home to Christadelphians
After much renovation and updating, the Christadelphians of Goffstown hosted an open house at the worship hall that they purchased more than two years ago.
Supporters put in countless hours of hard work cleaning, building, scrubbing, painting, refinishing and more. Electricity was updated, additional bathrooms were installed, and handicap accessibility was arranged.
Christadelphians are a worldwide group of enthusiastic Bible students. They believe that the Word of God is their sole authority on matters of doctrine and practice. With no paid clergy, they take turns serving in the necessary roles within their “ecclesia” (the Greek New Testament word for church).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466