New Hampshire Religion in Brief
KINGSTON – The East Kingston Community United Methodist Church is holding Vacation Bible School called Kingdom Rock Adventure from 9 a.m. to noon June 24-28.
For information, questions or to register a child, call Pastor Steve at 734-2940 or 642-8874
NEWMARKET — Aryaloka Buddhist Center will host a talk by Tibetan monk Dhardo Rinpoche on Wednesday, June 19, from 7 to 9 p.m. at 14 Heartwood Circle.
Listen to his personal account about traditional Tibetan practice from the present holder of the Dhardo lineage.
During his visit, the present Dhardo Rinpoche will dedicate a site on the Aryaloka grounds for the building of the stupa, which will hold relics of the late Dhardo and be a symbol of Enlightenment and focal site for practice.
DVD presentation in Merrimack
MERRIMACK — The Nashua area Voice of the Faithful will feature a DVD presentation by the Rev. Donald Cozzens at a 7 p.m. meeting on Tuesday, June 25, at the town’s public library.
As a steadfast and longtime supporter of Voice of the Faithful, Cozzens spoke at the 10th anniversary conference in Boston last fall on the challenges facing the church and how members may be involved.
The library is located at 470 Daniel Webster Highway (Rt. 3) at the intersection with Baboosic Lake Road. Turn onto Baboosic Lake Road and take the immediate driveway on the right.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466