Dave Campbell: As a biker, I have loud pipes, so what?
I love loud pipes; I don’t want to see bikers being pulled over simply because their pipes are loud, to be singled out even if they are proved to be within legal limits. It’s a hassle, and it’s a hassle we can avoid by showing a little respect, everybody.
Dave Campbell is a warehouse associate in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- DAV plans meeting - 0
- Carrabba's managers get down and dirty for a good cause - 0
- American Legion national commander to visit NH - 0
- Milford's World War II fallen honored Sunday - 0
- Suicide Prevention Week: NH expert focuses on veterans - 0
- Kuster talks health services with vets, advocates - 0
- Oldest active member of NH chapter of MOAA turns 100 - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Londonderry Post 27 will host events - 0
- Gov. Perry calls on vets, other Americans to restore country - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man stabbed in leg in Manchester incident - 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats