Souhegan graduates, faculty celebrate
During the faculty address, English teacher Frank Gallo reminded students that in today's world teachers play video games just like students, while also joking that students should beware of government surveillance of their Facebook pages.
With well over 1,000 attendees, the gymnasium at the school was packed and heating up quickly. So many attended that a separate screening room had to be assembled where members of the overflowing audience could watch the graduation live on a big projection screen.
Salutatorian Jennifer Cui joked about how she left her speech until the last moment, something Ingram said he had a habit of doing himself.
For many of the parents, it was a bittersweet moment, on one hand feeling a sense of pride, and on the other dread at their child moving on with their life.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chara's 'Gordie' lifts Bruins over Rangers - 0
- Bruin’s effort a turkey in 6-1 loss to Detroit - 0
- Krug lifts Bruins over Penguins in OT - 0
- B's top Hurricanes in overtime - 0
- Blues tip Bruins in shootout - 0
- Soderberg, Smith lead Bruins to victory - 0
- Strong third period helps Senators end Bruins hex - 0
- Former Monarchs lift Kings over Islanders - 0
- Lucic goal lifts Bruins to overtime victory - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112