Yard sale to raise money for Nashua animal shelter
The Humane Society for Greater Nashua will host its annual benefit yard sale Saturday and Sunday in a warehouse at 1 Wall St. in Hudson.
Admission is free during the regular hours of 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. to noon Sunday, however, for a $20 fee, early birds may start shopping at 7 a.m. Saturday.The sale will offer household items, furniture, electronics, crafts, holiday decor, DVDs, kids toys and games, as well as a collectibles area with antiques, new items and jewelry. All proceeds will help the shelter provide food, vaccines and medical care for the more than 2,000 pets it helps each year. Donations for the sale are being accepted, and tax donation receipts will be provided. Those interested in donating can download a flier with the dates and times for donating as well as a list of accepted items at www.hsfn.org/news-events/annual-yard-sale.
For more details, go to www.hsfn.org, call 889-2275, ext. 35 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.