Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Domestic case leads to bench warrant arrests
Daniel Otero Sr., 39, of Manchester was arrested on the electronic bench warrant for failing to pay attorney fees. He later was charged with simple assault, domestic-violence related.
Otero was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail on the assault charge and given a July 10 court date in the 6th Circuit Court — Hooksett. He was released on $250 personal recognizance bail for the bench warrant and given a July 29 court date in Goffstown.
Police responded to 45 Zappora Drive around 10 p.m. Friday for a domestic disturbance and learned Otero had left in a vehicle, which police later stopped on Mammoth Road.
Police said Otero had shown up to see his family and an argument ensued between him and the victim. Otero grabbed the victim around the neck area, police said.
Police also arrested Otero's daughter, Melisha Otero, 21, of Hooksett, who was at the scene, for a bench warrant for operating after suspension. She was released on $754 personal recognizance bail and given a July 29 court date in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry's tax rate drops as property valuations increase - 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 7
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 22
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 3
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 5
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483