Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Domestic case leads to bench warrant arrests
Daniel Otero Sr., 39, of Manchester was arrested on the electronic bench warrant for failing to pay attorney fees. He later was charged with simple assault, domestic-violence related.
Otero was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail on the assault charge and given a July 10 court date in the 6th Circuit Court — Hooksett. He was released on $250 personal recognizance bail for the bench warrant and given a July 29 court date in Goffstown.
Police responded to 45 Zappora Drive around 10 p.m. Friday for a domestic disturbance and learned Otero had left in a vehicle, which police later stopped on Mammoth Road.
Police said Otero had shown up to see his family and an argument ensued between him and the victim. Otero grabbed the victim around the neck area, police said.
Police also arrested Otero's daughter, Melisha Otero, 21, of Hooksett, who was at the scene, for a bench warrant for operating after suspension. She was released on $754 personal recognizance bail and given a July 29 court date in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424