Home » News » Public Safety
Rescuers find missing Gorham teen unhurt
Todd Bouchard, 18, of Gorham was dropped off at the Stoney Brook Trail on Thursday so he could go on a run, but he didn't return home. The teen's mother reported him missing late Thursday, according to N.H. Fish and Game.
Fish and Game conservation officers hiked through the night searching for Bouchard. Personnel from various agencies joined the search Friday morning — including a helicopter crew from the Maine Forest Service — before the teen was spotted around 4:30 p.m. off the trail in the southern ledges of Mount Moriah in an area that's extremely steep with dense brush, authorities said.
A rescue team reached Bouchard at 7:20 p.m., and he was reunited with his family around 10 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
- Epping, Merrimack motorists hurt in Route 125 crash - 0
- UPDATE: Sunapee driver charged in Vermont couple's deaths - 1
- AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief - 4
- Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries - 0
- Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High - 0
- I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester - 1
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 1
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072