Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say
Police said the incident began just before 5 p.m. Sunday when Darlene Gladstone, 48, of 10 Harmony Lane called police and asked them to remove her 18-year-old son because she did not want him there anymore.
No crime had occurred at the residence to allow officers to remove the teen and they left, police said. About 20 minutes later, police say Gladstone called 911 again asking that her son be removed.
Police said there still was no reason to remove him and she was told 911 was for emergency situations only. Eleven minutes later at 5:23 p.m., Gladstone allegedly called for a third time, again requesting her son be removed and again no crime having occurred, according to police.
Gladstone was arrested after an officer went to her home and determined there was no crime. Gladstone, who police said was visibly intoxicated and struggled when being handcuffed, also was charged with resisting arrest.
What's next: Gladstone posted $3,000 personal recognizance bail. She is to be arraigned July 17 in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Total Votes: 917