Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn
Corey Ferland, of Cogger Street, allegedly sent images of a minor engaged in sexual acts to three different people using the computer messaging program on Feb. 5, indictments say.
He remains free on bail pending his arraignment in Rockingham County Superior Court.
It’s unclear how the images were brought to the attention of police.
Ferland was arrested for allegedly violating a protective order in addition to the child pornography charges.
The photos show the alleged victim engaged in various sexual acts, according to indictments.
Ferland could also face 10 to 20 years in state prison on each of the distribution and possession charges, according to the indictments. The investigation was led by Hampton police with assistance from the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 7
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 21
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 3
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 4
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483