All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left. | Register | Sign In

Gas leak forces Hooksett elementary students to be taken to nearby school

HOOKSETT — Students at the town’s Fred C. Underhill School were bused to another nearby school Tuesday morning as a precaution after a minor gas leak was discovered outside the building.

Police issued a press release Tuesday afternoon saying the students were taken to Hooksett Memorial School and would be dismissed from that school later in the afternoon.

Police said there were no injuries caused by the gas leak.


Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed

Contact Information

The Hooksett Banner
100 William Loeb Drive
Manchester, NH 03109

Ph: 603-206-7800
Fax: 603-206-7801

Neighborhood News publications can be found at a newsstand near you here.

News, Obituaries, Sports & Social Announcements

Christine Heiser, Executive Editor
Ph: 603-206-7811

Email ads to
Classified advertising: 603-669-1010
Display advertising: 603-668-4321

Print rate card | Digital rate card

Calendar Listings
Please use our online form at