Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua
The arrest was made after the task force received several tips indicating that she was residing on Blossom Street in Nashua. The task force canvassed Blossom Street, which ultimately led investigators to an apartment where Smith was living, according to a news release from the U.S. Marshals Service.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office requested the assistance of the fugitive task force to locate and arrest Smith. As part of this investigation, Smith was featured as the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force's feature known as the "Fugitive of the Week" on June 13.
At the time of arrest, Smith and her friend were found to be in possession of the "Fugitive of the Week" newspaper article from the Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917