Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need
Once again this year, Southern New Hampshire Services and Rockingham Community Action are offering a summer food service program to Derry residents age 18 and under.
There is no preregistration required for the meals, which are provided without charge and are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Those locations are the Fairways Apartments on Forest Ridge Road from 4:15 to 5 p.m., Franklin Village on Laraway Court from 5:15 to 5:45 p.m., and Hood Park on Rollins Street from 6 to 6:30 p.m.
Anyone looking for additional information on the program can call 668-8010, ext. 6048, or visit www.snhs.org.
In addition to the free suppers, the Salvation Army will once again be offering free lunches for those 18 and under on Tuesdays at the Fairway Apartments from noon to 1 p.m. and on Thursdays at Hood Park from noon to 1 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rivier University in Nashua aims to transform campus with $4 million plan - 0
- Move to Concord eyed for offices of university system - 5
- Nashua in running for education grant - 0
- Teacher cuts proposed in Londonderry - 22
- Derry school district expects 2014-15 25-student enrollment increase - 0
- Derry teacher who brings science to life a national award finalist - 0
- Londonderry sophomore has a passion for the past - 0
- Students take part in seminar on privacy at Nashua North - 0
- Londonderry kids learn while doing on Toga Tuesday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 4
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112