Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10
Justin Howard led off the 10th with a single off New Hampshire reliever Tyson Brummett. Gift Ngoepe followed with a bunt single, sending pinch runner Drew Maggi to second. After a fly out, Santos hit an 0-2 pitch into center to score Maggi.
Altoona scored first, in the fifth inning, when Charles Cutler tripled and Carlos Paulino drove him in with a single to left.
But the Curve scored two in the eighth on Santos’ two-run homer to take a 3-1 lead.
Kenn Kasparek (3-1) got the win in relief for Altoona.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Littleton VFW, co-op to honor Foster - 0
- Hampstead holding flag retirement event - 0
- Ribbon-cutting to mark completion of BAE Systems Independence Hall - 0
- 'Mac' MacCartin left his mark on area veterans - 0
- Rochester man honors veteran from the Civil War - 0
- Memories of D-Day still fresh for NH veteran - 0
- Manchester resident to discuss time in a Nazi labor camp - 0
- Sweeney Post to host yard sale - 0
- Freedom ride, vigil set to honor Sgt. Bergdahl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time