Summer concert series returns to MacGregor Park
The Reminisants have been performing across New England for four decades and have shared the stage with a number of musical legends, including the Beach Boys, Felix Cavaliere and his Rascals, and the Crystals.
The music gets a little heavier and louder when the Royal Pains take the stage on Thursday, July 25, performing songs from hard rock giants like AC/DC, Aerosmith, the Rolling Stones, and Black Sabbath.
August concerts include Pony Express bringing country music back to Derry on Tuesday, Aug. 6, and the Lisa Guyer Band, formerly known as Mama Kicks, taking the stage on Thursday, Aug. 8.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.