Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Hampton man indicted for trying to hit woman with car
Brent Pizon, 35, is facing a single count of felony reckless conduct for steering his green Toyota at the woman. She was walking near the area of Little River Road in Hampton at the time of the incident.
He faces up to 3½ to 7 years in state prison if he is convicted by a jury.
Hampton police were called to Barbour Road about 2:15 p.m. for a report of a driver trying to hit a pedestrian.
Police said they found the car at Pizon’s home at 20 Barbour Road a short time later.
The female victim told police the driver had tried to hit her while she was walking, and another witness also provided details about the incident, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua driver rejects plea deal in hit-and-run negligent homicide case - 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 2
READER COMMENTS: 2
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 1
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 13
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 16
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 4
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 26
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917