Road to Recovery helps America's heroes
Registration and information packet pick-up is from 6:30 to 7:45 a.m.
The start and finish is at Gus' Bike Shop, 55 Lafayette Road, and there are two routes, 20 or 50 miles. Call 964-5445.
The cost is $75 per rider, $125 per family of two adults and no limit for the number of children. Teams of five or more are $60 per rider.
Honor Ride New Hampshire also celebrates the St. Paul School SPS Cyclists, a group of eight high school students who will have completed a 46-day, 3,400 mile ride from the West Coast to raise funds and awareness for Ride 2 Recovery.
Honor Rides are self-paced, non-competitive cycling events that raise awareness and funds for Ride 2 Recovery, a nonprofit organization that helps injured veterans improve their health and wellness through individual and group cycling programs at military bases and VA locations around the country.
The registration fee is tax-deductible.
Information can be found at beta.active.com/north-hampton-nh/cycling/honor-ride-sea-coast-north-hampton-nh-2013
To contribute to Honor Rides, go to www.active.com/donate/honorride2013
To contribute to the STS Cyclists, go to spscyclists2013.wix.com/sps-cyclists-2013#!donate/c1ghi
For more information, visit Ride2Recovery or follow us on Facebook or Twitter at @Ride_2_Recovery.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Eagles’ Kelly amps up support for Foles - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way (again) - 0
- For Patriots, an imperfect victory over Houston - 0
- NH's Griffin settling into NFL with Texans - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Gap between Pats, Texans may not be so large - 0
- NFL Thanksgiving Roundup: Ravens outlast Steelers - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: When things look bleak, they just keep playing ... and winning - 0
- Patriots edge Broncos in OT after remarkable comeback - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats have Del Rio's number - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 2
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 3
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans