Road to Recovery helps America's heroes
Registration and information packet pick-up is from 6:30 to 7:45 a.m.
The start and finish is at Gus' Bike Shop, 55 Lafayette Road, and there are two routes, 20 or 50 miles. Call 964-5445.
The cost is $75 per rider, $125 per family of two adults and no limit for the number of children. Teams of five or more are $60 per rider.
Honor Ride New Hampshire also celebrates the St. Paul School SPS Cyclists, a group of eight high school students who will have completed a 46-day, 3,400 mile ride from the West Coast to raise funds and awareness for Ride 2 Recovery.
Honor Rides are self-paced, non-competitive cycling events that raise awareness and funds for Ride 2 Recovery, a nonprofit organization that helps injured veterans improve their health and wellness through individual and group cycling programs at military bases and VA locations around the country.
The registration fee is tax-deductible.
Information can be found at beta.active.com/north-hampton-nh/cycling/honor-ride-sea-coast-north-hampton-nh-2013
To contribute to Honor Rides, go to www.active.com/donate/honorride2013
To contribute to the STS Cyclists, go to spscyclists2013.wix.com/sps-cyclists-2013#!donate/c1ghi
For more information, visit Ride2Recovery or follow us on Facebook or Twitter at @Ride_2_Recovery.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Five state police cruisers among many accidents due to storm - 0
- Person found dead in Manchester alley - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection