Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Off-duty Jaffrey police officer found unconscious after beating
Police responded to Gilbo Avenue for a reported assault at 11:19 p.m. Monday night, Keene police Sgt. Christopher Simonds said.
The off-duty officers were leaving an establishment in the city where they had just watched a Bruins game when they came across a group of men letting the air out of the tires of one of their vehicles. While the other officers chased the men, Golinski stayed with the vehicle.
Simonds said the off duty officers had no prior contact with the group of men and there is no evidence the group of men even knew the men were off-duty officers.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 10
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots trade backup QB - 0
- NH police on lookout for drunken drivers - 1
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Bob Smith gets A+ from NH Firearms Coalition - 4
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Hiker rescued on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
George Will: Paul Ryan's way forward
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917