Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Off-duty Jaffrey police officer found unconscious after beating
Police responded to Gilbo Avenue for a reported assault at 11:19 p.m. Monday night, Keene police Sgt. Christopher Simonds said.
The off-duty officers were leaving an establishment in the city where they had just watched a Bruins game when they came across a group of men letting the air out of the tires of one of their vehicles. While the other officers chased the men, Golinski stayed with the vehicle.
Simonds said the off duty officers had no prior contact with the group of men and there is no evidence the group of men even knew the men were off-duty officers.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917