Home » News » Public Safety
Laconia police search for SUV involved in crash with bicyclist
About 5:15 p.m. Thursday, a 16-year-old boy was riding his bike down Harrison Street when he took a left onto Union Avenue by Case-n-Keg. Police said he ?brushed up against a vehicle? and fell down.
The teen was not wearing a helmet and was riding in the road against traffic at the time of the collision.
The vehicle, a red SUV, did not stop, police said.
The teen was treated at Lakes Region General Hospital and later released.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 524-5252.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Cause of $1.4 million house fire in Plainfield remains unknown - 0
- Injured dirt bike rider in ICU - 0
- Woman who jumped in front of Amtrak train identified - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Franklin convenience store damaged by fire - 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 6
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Manchester man arrested in Holiday Inn Express robbery - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 10
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 3
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 14
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan